[RD2011] jammmed bolt [RD2011] jammmed bolt

Not bad... but not amazing either...

It's "alright" but theres something keeping me from giving it any higher a score... i think how repetitive it is and just when you think it MAY go somewhere it goes back and does nothing all over again... You pretty much copied and pasted 2 or 3 common sequences and then filled it up with some slow ambient notes to make it seem like it had depth. Keep at it though dude, you might have some untapped potential in there!

Peace out homeslice!

~Prime

Horsenwelles responds:

its a very "robotic" piece in the factory sense of the word. i completely agree with everything you said.

The Undead Exploration The Undead Exploration

Game vibes :D

You have a serious game vibe happening in your music, dude, Ive listened to 4 tracks including this one, and your stuff seems like an introduction to stuff like "Bombfunk MC's"

If you haven't heard of them, check them out, They have a pretty sweet game-like grove to them. You'd probably like.

Cheers,

Bombfunk MC is actually hell good!

Thanks for the review

Hitting the Tempo Hitting the Tempo

epic!

The tune reminds me like of a remix of something from silent hill, like when everything crashes together, really mechanical and precise. You can go a long way if you keep practicing with these kinds of instruments!

Yes, I agree that the tunes can be a bit repetative, however, theyre awesome for what they are!

DaBomber60 responds:

Thankyou, you are a champion!

Epic Enemy Epic Enemy

I can see this working as a boss theme, Like an antagonist making his first appearance. the tune gets more and more epic the longer he's on screen and the more often u see him. Or like when you fight him for the first time and he canes you, then you play thru the rest of the game, to get stronger and defeat him at the end :D

awesome!

DaBomber60 responds:

Thankyou, you are a freikin legend!

Dunno... Loopy? Dunno... Loopy?

exactly what it says on the tin!

definately worth a 5/5 for being exactly what you describe it being. I can see this being a theme of some sort. I'll probably think of this loop every time i go to the audio portal of newgrounds... In fact... I'm gonna download it and keep it on loop!

Rock = You = Win!

DaBomber60 responds:

Finally somone that understands!!!!

Cheers, Thanks, WOOT. LOL