Foreign Creature Foreign Creature

Really good game

Quite violent and all that, but I love point and click adventures, It's such an underused genre nowadays, I'd love to see more games like this on the pc and consoles. Think of the possabilities!

Also, it reminded me a lot of that game with the slug thing that kills people and gets bigger. Can't remember the name, but yeah its as awesome as that one. Thanks for submitting it and I hope to see more soon!

Minty Ice AdverGame Minty Ice AdverGame

Not bad.

Its a game, it has game mechanics like hit points, interactive buttons to press with various results, a hero and an antagonist, as well as a simple storyline. So it's pretty much exactly what its intended to be.

If you could be more clear about what the project's aim was, I could be more constructive, but yeah, as barebones as it is, It's pretty good. Pretty much the mechanics of a pokemon style battle scenario right there.

One thing I will mention though is that you could keep clicking the first button to restore your health and have the ability to use your MP again. Which made it impossible to lose. Other than that, though, pretty solid work. 8/10 for concept to completion and 4/5 for it working properly etc etc.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

looks good, but...

I hate the control scheme, I spent ages sorting out my joy2key only to find out that you must aim with the mouse... whassupwit'dat?

Next time you program a game please ensure that traditional platformer players will be able to play as well. whether its using directional buttons to aim, or keeping the aiming limited, so long as the only aiming option isnt the mouse.