King Donut! ep5 King Donut! ep5

I liked the animation, the backgrounds were well done, reminded me a lot of the painted style in Samurai Jack. There was a little distortion in the voice acting but that's okay I suppose. There was a LOT of acting and animation in this one. Music was great as usual and of course the story was very very silly. "So stupid, it's epic." you might even say.

violent virthday vishes violent virthday vishes

that was awesome!

You have some serious talent, dude. Forget unlocking potential, I'm surprised NG hasn't picked you up to be alongside Egoraptor! The voice acting was of a high quality and the animation was frame-by-frame bliss for my soul.

The best bit was when the old lady got hit with a car and she flew away with no blood, but there was blood smeared on the ground! Realism needs to take a lesson from you, kind sir.

You my friend, are going places!

~Prime

Meet Robot for Robotday Meet Robot for Robotday

Better than I expected!

I have to say, I half expected it to be a rushed job for only 2 days work, dude! But even with only 2 days to get what I recorded as audio into an animated form, it turned out amazingly well :D Ha! I thought you were going to replace the sound effects i did with actual proper ones. This makes it funnier though!

(On a side note, thanks to all the folk who likened my voice to Fozzy and FredFred Burger, I LOVE those characters. I can spell mah name reaaal good. F R E D F R E D B U R G E R. Fredfredburger - yes!)

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Really Good!

I watched it all, admittedly for the trophy. And yeah, some of it was disgusting, a lot of it wasnt tho! which is great! but my favourite one was definately Ego's second one:

"Good day gentlemen, I would like an order of chicken nuggets please. With a coke to drink or something. With some waffle friesCROSSCOUNTER!"

THAT was amazing!

The Red Ball The Red Ball

Excellent work

Keep on doing that. Its a great piece of work, and you captured the fact that the ball although SEEING all these things, was helpless to do anything about them, the poverty and death ones especially. (I did assume, though that the red line following the balls path would make one big picture in the end)

All in all, good animation and good choice of music. The concept was solid, and it's better than anything I could come up with.

Ryu's Revenge Ryu's Revenge

totally great!

That is one fine animation you have there, dude. excellent work, I thought the best bit was when ryu was describing his plan. 'With its easy to draw backgrounds and incredible special effects' lol

Great work, and it sure made me happy to wait another 2 months for the SF Collab.

5 and 10 rating. and im favouriting it.

King Donut! King Donut!

great toon, if i do say so myself.

This cartoon rocks, partly because the animations great and the storys solid. and partly cos I voice king donut and 'boy' the balldog. I have noticed however, as it approaches 4.30/5.00 it gets knocked back down a few points again.

I'd appreciate it if whoever's blamming it would at least write WHY they're blamming. I mean if its just because you dont want it over 4.30 then its just petty. But if there's a valid reason, then by all means share it instead of downvoting constantly so we can make the next ones better than the last.

If you seek... If you seek...

It was ok.

The drawings were nice, expecially the close-ups of the girl. The animation at parts seemed a bit choppy though. The bit where he was walking along the path, side view after the cafe. The animation itself was ok, just didnt seem 'animated'. Its hard to explain.

A lot of people will like it purely because of the thought behind it, rather than sheer technical skill. Its a piece of art. But with all art, it doesnt have to be technically amazing to be considered brilliant.

It's not my thing, but I can see why others would like it.

New Female Force of Four5 New Female Force of Four5

I'm annoyed at myself...

I'm really annoyed at myself, The animation is slick, the sound is pretty sweet, its got a decent interface and story and the sprites are well translated into the animation. But i feel the same about this one as with your first one. Its good, but somethings missing. You have a big heart for sprite animation, and I can see where MK vs SF series has totally inspired you. Overall its a great piece of animation, but I just had this nagging feeling inside me every moment it was on. There was something not quite right about it. It may be the pacing, which I assumed would improve over time, like with your first entry to the series. But I don't know... I'm not sure whats wrong with it, I just feel there's something missing. 4/5 and 8/10 for having such a patient and big heart.

Trixiaoyu responds:

Aww, thanks man. You make me actually wanna animate part 6! But I will improve over time so dont you worry. And I will try to find that 'missing' thing.

New Female Force of Four1 New Female Force of Four1

It's pretty good.

I'll have to look at the other ones to see, but the only thing I could pick up on that wasn't all that great was the pacing, the MK vs Streetfighter cartoons felt brutal and pinpoint accurate. It's amazing for the first one of the series, and comparing it to the first MK vs SF cartoon, its way better, but the timing and pacing, as well as the blood etc just didnt do it justice for me. I'm gonna have a look at your newer ones and see if you've made improvements!